Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A "Shoe-In" To My Fall/Winter Wardrobe: Lela Rose For Payless Cobalt Booties


I am loving the cobalt trend for the Fall, especially when it comes to shoes. Wanting to make that color statement without breaking the bank, I jumped on these Mallory faux-suede booties designed by Lela Rose for Payless. Featuring a sweet tie closure with tassles and cuff detailing, these booties boast a rounded toe and a fairly manageable 3.5 inch heel. I think these would pair perfectly with opaque stockings and a skirt, leggings and a long sweater, or even with skinny jeans. Versatility with a color pop!



These booties cost me $34.99, and I was lucky enough to find them at a Payless store in NYC (I was having a bad day and just needed some retail therapy!) While they are no longer available on the Payless website, you should definitely see if a store near you is still carrying the Lela Rose line.



What do you all think of the cobalt trend? Yay or nay? Are there any other bright colors/fashion fads that you are digging for the season?

1 comment:

  1. those shoes look so cute! I can't wait to see how you rock them!!

    ReplyDelete