Monday, September 21, 2009

Long-Lasting Lip Color At Last With Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick From Bare Escentuals



I am in love - in love, I tell you! - with the new Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick from Bare Escentuals. This lip crayon works tirelessly to create a perfectly defined pout with color that will last you well into the night. One product accomplishes three tasks: it lines the lips, fills them in with rich color, and plumps. Convenience for sure! The Lip Stick comes in six vibrant shades, each replete with the antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and E, to keep lips feeling moisturized and smooth throughout the day. They really are creamy and even with the darker colors there is no bleeding! Upon application, the lips will feel the slight tingling sensation characteristic of the Buxom lip glosses, and the scent/taste is also along the lines of the glosses. Built-in sharpeners are also included to so that there will never be a dull moment when you're on the go!

The Shades:


Barcelona - scarlet apple



Berlin - creamy pecan


Brooklyn - harvest fig


Las Vegas - vibrant pink


Milan - sun-kissed apricot


Monte Carlo - magenta



I own three of the six colors, and believe me when I tell you they wear beautifully! I decided on Barcelona last weekend to complement a classic and simple black and beige dress I wore. It popped the entire look, creating that perfect pin-up pout, and I received more compliments than I ever have before. The best part? After applying the product to my lips at around 9 o'clock in the morning, I never once had to reapply (and I didn't get home until about midnight that evening)! Amazing, right?? Well, the proof is in the photos, my friends (the pictures span the course of my day)!





With Charu of Butterfly Diary








With Kristin of Fashion.Style.Beauty. and Nancy of The Informed Makeup Maven




L-R: Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Milan




The Buxom Lip Sticks can be found at Sephora and http://www.sephora.com/, and they retail for $18 each. If you like the quality of Bare Escentuals products and you are on the hunt for stay-put lip color, I suggest you check these babies out! Suffice it to say, I was very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment