Tuesday, September 29, 2009

(C)hello Radiant Skin! Chella Enzyme Exfoliating Crema Mask


I've been a bad, bad beauty girl. Why, you ask? Well, I have a bit of a confession to make. I haven't exfoliated my skin or used a face mask for a month...or so. Deciding it was about time that I gave my pores a nice cleansing, I brought out my Chella Enzyme Exfoliating Crema Mask to help me in my efforts. This being my first time using the product, I had no expectations about how the mask would perform. I have to say I was very happy with the results!




This Chella mask contains enzymes that exfoliate dead cells from the skin while encouraging cell turnover. This results in a more radiant and youthful looking skin. The formula is very gentle (while it is exfoliating, it does not contain large or harsh scrubbing beads), so it is safe to use on even the most sensitive skin. Some of the key enzymes and ingredients in this product are: lactic acid enzymes, which work together with sugar cane and apple extract, to remove the damaged/dead skin cells, aloe vera, to heal and encourage skin repair, licorice extract, to purify and brighten the skin, and ginger root and horse chestnut, to stimulate skin circulation, giving the skin a healthy glow. Vitamins E and B5 work to help the skin retain moisture, softness, and elasticity. The Chella philosophy is to "repair and restore the skin by stimulating collagen production, nourishing and defending the skin's cells and defending the skin from free radicals and UV rays."




My skin felt so clean and fresh after I used this mask (which you only have to keep on for 10 minutes) and my blackheads were cleared away. What I found interesting was that the product actually had no visible color when applied to the skin (for some reason, when I think "mask," I think of a thicker, readily visible substance). The consistency is very light and soothing, not at all irritating to my sensitive skin. The exfoliating product does not dry up on the skin or harden. It just leaves your skin feeling "happy." Recommended use is once a week for best results. I am curious to see what continued and regular use will do for me!




The Enzyme Exfoliating Crema Mask is available at the Chella website and it retails for $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment