Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Proof Is In The Pudding - Errr, Hair!: No Frizz Hair Care From Living Proof





I'm always looking for products to help me in my never-ending quest to tame the beast: the frizz ball on top of my curly-haired head. Thus far, I haven't exactly found anything that really minimizes the fuzz successfully. Recently, however, I have been using a new product line, No Frizz from Living Proof. This company has created a range of styling products for both straight and wavy/curly hairstyles, as well as a recently launched shampoo and conditioner for all hair types. In my testing, along with the shampoo and conditioner, I have been using the Wave Defining, Curl Shaping No Frizz Style Treatment.


Created by MIT scientists, this line was brought to fruition to try to attack the "frizz issue" - plaguing many when hair is subjected to humidity - from a "physics standpoint." While many other products are silicone-based, Living Proof's hair care utilizes more effective molecules and technologies. If it is beautiful, shiny, frizz-free hair that you desire, then look no further!


This is my hair on No Frizz from Living Proof (keep in mind this was after getting a bit wind-swept on my walk to the train):












The entire Living Proof product line can be found at Sephora stores, at http://www.sephora.com/, and online at the Living Proof website. The 8 oz. shampoo and conditioner retail for $24 each (they also have 2 oz. bottles available for $10 on the Living Proof site), and the Wave Defining treatment is $24 for 4 oz. ($10 for 2 oz.).



Have you tried any products from this brand or any others that have worked well to tame unruly locks?

No comments:

Post a Comment