Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MAC 25% Off Sale is Coming Up!

For all of my fellow MAC addicts (and for those who are new to the brand!), I would like to let you know that from June 16-18 all products, aside from their Viva Glam line (all proceeds for those go to charity), will be 25% off online at www.maccosmetics.com. This is definitely the time to stock up on the essentials (like brushes) and to scoop up any of those must-have items that have been lingering on your wish lists! Enter code SUMO at checkout to redeem this offer.

*Offer is valid in the US and Canada only.

**Special thanks to the lovely Temptalia for the heads-up!

What items do you think you'll be purchasing? I can't wait to hear! I'll definitely be making my list and checking it twice (or three or four times!) before I place my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment