Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Have An Adorable Blog? Really? I'm So Flattered!!





I am really feeling the love! Thanks so much to one of my dearest friends, the gorgeous Adina of Krasey Beauty, for nominating me for this award! Being new to the beauty blogging scene, this really feels amazing :-)


The Adorable Blog Award rules are as follows:


--Include the logo in your blog or post


--Nominate as many blogs which you like


--Be sure to link your nominees within your post


--Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog


--Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award



I nominate the following lovely ladies:


--The Makeup Snob - I love her blog! The layout is great and her reviews are really informative and fun to read! She includes great pictures, which are always very helpful to get a sense of what the products look like. She is also one of the sweetest gals ever!! Check her out!


--The Informed Makeup Maven - This girl is awesome! She features and reviews so many amazing products/brands. I love reading her posts! She is also very receptive to comments and gives great recommendations and suggestions!


--Clumps of Mascara - Specializing in giving the low-down on which mascaras to buy or to skip (I bet you had no idea from her name, right? hehe), Brittany provides excellent reviews on these products and so much more! She has an infectious personality, sure to brighten up any room.


--Yummy411 - This gorgeous girl loves to talk makeup and beauty.....and guess what?!? I love to listen to what she has to say! Everyone should definitely check her blog out! It's great :-)

5 comments:

  1. You are fantastic!! Thanks so much Amy! I agree with all your nominees! All those ladies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I had a chance to give you and your blog a shout-out! I looove your reviews! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! Likewise!!!
    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IMM, you are so welcome! Can't wait until I finally meet the gal behind such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!! you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete