Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fragrance Find....At Costco!


I was browsing Costco, as I do quite frequently, checking out the beauty and toiletry aisles. In the past I have found some great things - L'Occitane hand cream, MAC eyeshadows, and some Stila items, for example. Generally, I can comb the aisles for goodies very quickly. On this occasion, however, I was stopped in my tracks by the fragrance display. Boasting some beautiful scents from sought after brands like Chanel, Dior, and Marc Jacobs, I just had to take a second look. I the mix of perfumes, I found one of my favorites, Chanel Chance, and another scent I have been lusting after for quite some time, Marc Jacobs Daisy. Generally when Costco has fragrance displays, nothing piques my interest. This was definitely a welcome surprise!



I had toyed with the idea of picking up Daisy last weekend while checking out the Marc Jacobs boutique in Boston. Boy am I glad I didn't, though! I found a 3.4 oz. bottle of the popular fragrance for $45.99 (generally the bottles of this size go for about $72)! I have been drawn to this floral scent, always sniffing it when passing by the perfume section at Sephora. It's aroma invokes feelings of fun, youthfulness, and an overall flirtatious and sexy attitude. I just love it!



I just wanted to let you all know about my "fragrance find" and to urge you to check out the perfumes at your local Costco. You just might find the one you've been eyeing!

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I love Marc Jacobs Daisy, so I'll have to keep an eye out...though I go to BJ's instead of Costco. I also have GREAT luck at TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so good! Unfortunately our Costco's in the UK don't stock cosmetics :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellab - I have become obsessed with Daisy ever since I picked it up! Literally, it's all I've been wearing. I just adore the scent of it! I love to check out all of the discounted stores for their perfumes - Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Costco, BJs. You can find some pretty great deals there! I once snagged Juicy Couture for a fraction of the department store price!

    VexInTheCity - There aren't any Costcos in NYC specifically, but there are some in NY in areas just outside of the city.

    Jen - Aww! Those UK Costcos need to start carrying make-up and fragrances! It's only fair!

    ReplyDelete