I have been nominated for this award by not one, but two, gorgeous beauty blogging ladies! Thanks to Sara of The Makeup Snob and Adina of Krasey Beauty!
The rules of this award are:
List five current obsessions and pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the name of the person who gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Reality TV - Reality TV has hooked me - the good, the bad, and the even the ugly! I am just flat out addicted! Everything from Top Chef, Project Runway, and So You Think You Can Dance to The Real World, NYC Prep, The Bachelorette and The Real Housewives! I love them all, no matter how good (or bad!) they are ;-)
2. The Blackberry Tour - I am obsessed, as of late, with getting my first Blackberry, namely the new Tour. I have been using my LG flip-open phone for the past three years, and while it hasn't been giving me problems, I feel quite "behind the times" with the out-of-date technology! Emailing and, yes, tweeting (you all know it's important these days to help us stay connected!) is slow and difficult. BB, you will be mine....soon ;-)
3. All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson - Recently I have discovered and am quite impressed with Kelly Clarkson's newest album. I've played it over and over on iTunes. Seriously, I'm starting to learn all the words to her songs (even though I don't mind making up my own as I sing along!) I really like the sound of this record. It's pop, but the songs each have a different sound to them - very catchy, I must say!
4. Finding the "perfect" foundation - My latest and greatest cosmetic obsession - a quest, if you will - is finding my HG foundation. I have garnered quite a few new foundations in the last month (reviews to come!) I love Revlon's Colorstay, as you all know, but I am trying to see if there is something I might like better. I don't think it has quite achieved HG status in my book. I will not rest until I settle this question once and for all! Clinique, Make Up For Ever, Maybelline, and more are all ready to be tested ;-)
5. Discovering new beauty and skincare brands - There are all of those brands we know and love for great make-up and skincare - Make Up For Ever, YSL, Chanel, MAC, and Korres, to name a few - but there are also some pretty amazing brands that are less well known by the masses (at least for the time being...they were previously unknown to me!) I have been striving to uncover these "hidden gems" and to report on my findings to all of you! Some of my new favorites are It Cosmetics, Soy Spacasso, and Revolution Organics. I'm sure that list will continue to grow!