Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Product Alert: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush!


I just read an email that brought to my attention a new product that will be available soon from Make Up For Ever. This cream blusher will be offered in 14 different shades (light to dark, with pink and yellow undertones) and the formula promises to be highly pigmented and non-drying, with an extremely natural finish. In keeping with the HD philosophy, the blush will be invisible to high-definition cameras as well as the naked eye.


The HD Microfinish Blush, $25, is available now at www.sephora.com, and can be found at Sephora stores by March.


I can't wait to test this out! Who's with me?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, it is my favourite foundation! - so I am definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo!! I cant wait to buy this at the makeup show next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with all of you girls...so excited to try! A friend told me she has already spotted the product at a Sephora store! I'm on the look out ;-) Stephanie, I think I'm with you, though. I'll likely wait to pick up this blush at The Makeup Show in NYC in May!

    ReplyDelete