Monday, February 8, 2010

Get Kissably Soft Lips In Time For Valentine's Day With MintGlazeFx Fortifying Lip Treat-Mint Primer


Why, hey there sexy! So unassuming, yet you do wonders for my dry, flaky pout. This little fella whose praises I'm currently singing is the new MintGlazeFx Fortifying Lip Treat-Mint Primer from CoverFx. A delicious pepperminty treat for the lips, this clear gloss works tirelessly to help prep the lips for the application of further lip products (lipsticks and glosses). The product fills in lines and smoothes out the texture and appearance of the lips, while also working to slightly plump them up. Additionally, it has SPF 15, to ensure that your pout is protected from the sun's harmful rays.


The gloss applies to the lips with a doe-foot. It is a bit tacky, but nothing offensive or bothersome, and the stickiness diminishes as the gloss wears down. I find that as the gloss settles into the lips its moisturizing and hydrating properties become more apparent. I really love that the product imparts a beautiful shine and I could, in fact, with my rosy lips, wear this by itself. It also makes a wonderful overnight lip treatment. I always apply a salve or a balm to my lips at nighttime. After using this product before bed, my pout was super soft the next day.


MintGlazeFx lip primer, $22, is available for purchase at Sephora stores, www.sephora.com, as well as select locations in Canada and the UK.


Why not give yourself a little lip service today? Your lips will be ready in time for Valentine's Day!


NB: This product was sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase it myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of a sample. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment