Thursday, February 11, 2010

Greetings From The Bryant Park Tents! Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Is In Full Swing!

Hello lovelies! I am writing this post live from the Bryant Park Tents at New York Fashion Week! This season is bittersweet, as it's the last time we'll be seeing collections at this location. This week I am going to try to keep you all up to date with the goings on over here....fashion trends that will be big for the F/W 2010 season, what the makeup artists and hair stylists are showing, and any celeb sightings!


Today, I got to attend the Ports 1961 show and I was very impressed with what I saw on the runway (stay tuned for a post!) Other than that, I've been hanging at the tents and bumping into some wonderful fellow bloggers!


Let the madness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment