Monday, December 14, 2009

(seed) Grape Seed Enriched Body Lotion: An All-Natural Way To Wake Up Tired Skin


I have been plagued with dry, itchy, irritated skin, notably on my arms and legs, that gets especially bad with the sudden drops in temperature. I have tried a host of body lotions, but I have found that some just can't properly quench my thirsty skin, while others leave my skin feeling a little bit too greasy (this is not to say that I haven't found some that have worked for me!)


I am always up for trying new products (especially beauty and skincare that are all-natural), so of course I was excited to see how a lotion from (seed) Body Care would perform on my sensitive skin. (seed) is a brand with which I had previously had no experience. Well, ever since it appeared on my radar screen, I have been really intrigued by it. The line's range of skin and hair care - body lotions, soaps, and shampoo/conditioner - is 100% free of parabens, preservatives, and artificial colors, and are not tested on animals. The premise behind (seed)'s products is the notion that the grape seed contains powerful and potent antioxidant properties as well as vitamins and essential fatty acids. These features help to enrich the body and maintain its health. All of their products contain grape seed oil.


For the past few days I have been using the brand's Nourishing Body Lotion Invigorating Citrus Blend every night, post-shower. I have honestly been amazed at how my skin has been responding. The lotion is very light and seeps into the skin almost immediately. I found that I didn't have to apply much effort to work the cream into my skin. My skin has been feeling invigorated and refreshed. Along with grape seed oil, this lotion also contains sunflower seed oil, shea butter (to condition and soothe), as well as citrus oils and rosemary. The scent is very pleasant and clean. With continued use, I am confident that my dry skin will continue to improve!


(seed)'s line of products can be found online at www.seedpowerbodycare.com. The body lotion retails for about $20, and it, along with the rest of the product offerings can be purchased through Amazon.com.


NB: This product was sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase it myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of a sample. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

1 comment:

  1. Shea butter is the best skin conditioner and will keep winter eczema at bay.

    I have cream I would like you to review as I think you would find it very beneficial for your dry skin.

    I have a very loyal following on Etsy and in my own gift shop.

    You can read the Etsy feedback on this cream, just look for sycamoreboutique

    Let me know if you would like a sample of some of my other body products and mineral makeup too.

    ReplyDelete