Sunday, December 13, 2009

FACEatelier Lip Glaze: There Is Nothing Sticky About This Situation


Impossibly smooth and moisturizing, FACEatelier's Lip Glaze is like luxury in a squeeze tube! I recently tested out my first product from this cruelty-free beauty brand, and you all know my initial foray had to begin with a lip product! I was very impressed with the texture of this Lip Glaze. It is completely devoid of any stickiness or tackiness and the formula is one of the most hydrating I have experienced. The consistency of the gloss is not too thick, and I have no "lip gunk" or lip flaking whatsoever as the gloss wore down. The gloss has no detectable scent.


The Lip Glaze is available in ten gorgeous and flattering shades - Ice, Arctic Gold, Flamingo, Peach, Dianthus, Primrose, Cameo, Plum, Shiraz, and Clear. The colors seem to span the gamut. There are pinks, berries, and nudes. I tested out Primrose, a beautiful hue that is a my "lips but better" color, that has a slight shimmer to it. My lips are naturally very rosy, and this color enhances this feature very nicely. I have especially been finding myself grabbing for this gloss on those days where I just find that I can't be bothered putting on a full face of makeup. It is the perfect shiny pick-me-up!




Primrose Lip Glaze on my lips


I love that the Lip Glaze applies effortlessly from a slant-tip tube. I find that this applicator helps to provide the perfect amount of the product to my lips. I was also pleasantly surprised by the amount of gloss that comes in the tube. For $22 you get a healthy .5 fl. oz. of gloss.


Like glass for your lips, this product is just wonderful! You can shop online at www.faceatelier.com as well as at a variety of retailers around this country and others.


NB: This product was sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase it myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of a sample. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good color on you. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these glosses.Just reviewed them myself!
    My favorite is Cameo.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete