Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Payot Paris Payoff - Rescue Your Legs!



There's nothing like standing on your feet for six hours (or more) to leave your legs feeling sore. In the past, Advil has been my friend for dealing with achey muscles, but I have discovered a pill-free way of mollifying the pain.


Payot Paris, a company founded by Dr. Nadia Payot, features products that speak to the well-being of the body and the importance of maintaining its balance with the mind and the soul. The brand utilizes scientific research to devise high-quality skincare that is equipped to tackle an array of conditions.


As I have been racking up time working a retail job for the Holidays, I have found myself turning to the line's Soin Jambes Légères, a light gel, that when applied to the legs, provides an immediate cooling sensation that effectively relaxes the muscles and helps to relieve achiness and fatigue. It is amazing how the gel works on contact. Post shower, I have been massaging this gel into my legs, from my feet and ankles to my thighs. The non-sticky and non-greasy formula contains Hermatite Extract, along with other tissue decongestants, to help improve blood circulation, while maintaining the skin's moisture.


A godsend in a tube? I think so! My sore legs have never felt better....medicine-free!


For a list of Payot retailers in your area as well as spa locations, check out http://www.payot.com/.


NB: This product was sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase it myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of a sample. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment