Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Gift Idea #5: Powder, Powder, Powderazzi






Powderazzi from Benefit is a neat little boxed compilation of three of the brand's best-selling face powders. Included are Coralista, a coral pink blush, Hoola, a bronzing powder, and Dallas, a rosy bronze blush. All are very smooth to apply and have nice pigmentation. They even have a fresh fruity scent that makes putting on these products that more enjoyable. Along with the powders you will also find a small brush applicator.





Going this route is definitely a great way to sample. All of these are permanent colors in Benefit's line, and, in my mind anyway, it makes sense to test out the shades before you commit yourself to the full-size products. I've been eyeing Coralista for a really long time, but I couldn't justify spending $28 on the individual box when I already have other peachy pink shades in my makeup collection. When I came across this set, though, it was just too hard to resist!


I'm also a huge fan of Benefit packaging (call me a sucker for cute packaging!) Pop this compact pink box into a stocking or give it to your makeup-loving girlfriend. Who wouldn't want to upwrap this little pretty?


Powderazzi can be found at Ulta stores and online at http://www.ulta.com/. It retails for $30.


NB: I purchased this product myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment