Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Votre Vu Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Tarte D'Amande Hand Creme: A Treat For Your Skin And Your Sweet Tooth


I have become obsessed with a new double-duty skincare product, Votre Vu's Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Hand Creme. Luxurious and moisturizing, both boast formulas rich in hydrating and nourishing ingredients. Dry skin is most definitely out of the question! The lip balm, housed underneath the cap, rejuvenates chapped lips with coconut oil, shea butter, and UV filters and provides a subtle, healthy shine. It simply feels amazing on my lips!


And now for my favorite part of the duo....the rich Tarte D'Amande hand cream! It smells good enough to eat (like almond icing!) and it soothes my dry hands like nothing I've ever tried. The formula is designed to maintain the suppleness and youth of the skin, and it does that so well. The lotion is rather thick and concentrated and the scent is intoxicating. I can't help but want to lick my fingers after I apply it (don't worry, I restrain myself)!


I just love the convenience factor of the Duette. Having a lip balm and a hand moisturizer in one tube not only saves room in my always overstuffed makeup bag, but it also cuts down the amount of time it takes me to find what I need (I'm always looking for chapstick and lotion...even in the summer when my face gets more oily, the rest of my body remains parched!)


I really can't say enough about this product, but I'll leave you all with one word....YUMMY!! The Duette Luxe Lip Balm & Hand Creme retails for $38 and can be purchased online at www.votrevu.com or through a Votre Vu representative.


NB: This product was sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase it myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of a sample. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment