Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In The Spirit Of Earth Month: Josie Maran's Bear Naked Makeup Wipes Are Good For You And For The Planet


Why are Josie Maran's Bear Naked Wipes different from all other makeup wipes? Well, friends, they not only remove makeup and impurities quite efficiently (and smell delicious, too!), but they also help support a great cause. For every package of these wipes sold, a portion of the proceeds are donated to the Natural Resources Defense Council's Polar Bear SOS initiative. Take your makeup off while helping to raise funds for these endangered animals? It's that easy, and so important.


The Bear Naked Wipes are packed full of all-natural ingredients such as aloe vera, cucumber, Vitamin E, and chamomile and they feel light and fresh on the skin. Like all Josie Maran products, the makeup removers are devoid of synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and petrochemicals.


Bear Naked Wipes are available for purchase at Sephora stores, www.sephora.com, and www.josiemarancosmetics.com. They come in packages of 8 ($6) and 30 ($12).


NB: These products were sent to me by a PR representative for my consideration. Though I did not purchase them myself, my review was in no way influenced by my receipt of samples. I am dedicated to providing reviews that are 100% my own opinions, bias-free. If I ever feel that I cannot give my readers honest feedback on a product, I will not present a review for it. I am here to inform, and publishing untruthful thoughts is neither beneficial to those who visit my blog nor to me.

1 comment:

  1. Great post- will have to invest in some :)

    ReplyDelete