Friday, April 9, 2010

Beauty Preview: Nordstrom And MAC Present Exclusive Opulash Mascara



"Extra, extra, read all about it!" Behold, MAC's latest mascara and a Nordstrom beauty exclusive....Opulash! With a formula designed to maximize lash volume and curl, Opulash boasts a full wand that tapers at its tip (my favorite brush design!) and promises to coat lashes uniformly without creating the "spider lash" effect. It creates dramatic lashes without clumping.


The new Opulash mascara will be available ONLY at Nordstrom stores and online at www.nordstrom.com where it will retail for $14. While it officially launches on April 22, it is possible to pre-order starting on April 12.


I am very curious to see how this bad boy performs. Thus far, I haven't had any experience with MAC mascaras (though I do have Studio Fix Lash waiting in my beauty drawer to be tried when some of my others have been used up/dried out).


What do you think? Will you try MAC Opulash mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment