Monday, January 11, 2010

Beauty Bargain: All CARGO Is 50% Off At Sephora!!


So there is some good news and some bad news to report. The good news is that right now the entire CARGO cosmetics range is 50% off at Sephora stores and online at www.sephora.com! I have already been to a few of the Sephora locations near my home, and the CARGO displays are beginning to look pretty picked clean. I was able to snatch up a blush in Tonga ($12) and the Water-Resistant bronzer ($14). Lucky for me, they were the last ones of each! I might go back to see what else I can get my hands on. The brand boasts some real winners!


And now for the bad news. Does a discount of 50% sound too good to be true? Well, dear friends, this blow-out sale is taking place because Sephora will no longer be carrying the CARGO line. It's disappointing, for sure, but you will still be able to purchase their products at other retailers such as Ulta and Beauty.com so all is not lost!


I hope you can all take advantage of this sale! Run, don't walk, to your local Sephora to check out the goods!


Are their certain CARGO products you love? Ones you dislike? Tell me about them!

4 comments:

  1. man I wish we had sephora her in australia! so jealous hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is almost gone on the website... so that's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. em - It's so unfair to the beauty lovers in Australia that there's no Sephora! I think that needs to change!

    ndoodles - I noticed a few days ago that things seemed to be selling out on the Sephora site :-( Are you near to a store? Hopefully you can get your hands on something!

    ReplyDelete