Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ShoeWoo Announces The Launch Of e-Commerce Site!


Aside from beauty products, my great love is shoes. Flats, heels, sneakers....I love them all! In this vein, I'm happy to inform you all that ShoeWoo, a shoe heaven carrying brands such as Nine West, AK Anne Klein, and Joan & David (among others) has just expanded into the world of online shopping. This is awesome news considering there are only a handful of ShoeWoo retail locations around the country (which is great for those of us in the NYC area, but not so great for those of you in, say, California...see, I knew the East Coast is where it's at!). Now regardless of your placement in the US, you can get your fix!


ShoeWoo offers specials, sales, and a great selection of shoes and accessories! What are you waiting for...I'm already there! Prepare to be wooed ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment